These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Techeiles Discussion. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. #
- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, identity or point of view will not be tolerated. Ad hominem attacks are generally considered sophomoric and may result in removal of the group. #
- Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group. #
- Keep posts within context of Techeiles + within the scope of Torah + Halacha. Techeiles has also been hijacked by Messianics and we want to avoid any of that discussion here. #
- Posts having nothing to do with Techeiles will be removed and may result in being kicked out of the group. #
In this group we respect people's believe in the identification or lack of identification of Techeiles.
However, arguments (posts and comments) based on claiming someone is being dishonest or intellectually dishonest will not be tolerated. #
- As long as the tying and string ratio is within Halacha, and stays there, nobody is allowed to shut down another legitimate Shitta because one feels his way is the only correct way. #
- Anything even smelling like messianic or Christian evangelizing may be subject to immediate removal from this group without warning. This includes posts, pictures, videos and comments. #
- The internet can be a place to easily hide your identity, and then take advantage of that to troll people in a way you wouldn't do "in real life." We require an open online environment here. If you aren't using a real name or something close to it, you are at risk of removal from the group without warning especially if it's deemed by the Admins that you are trolling the group. #